I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Saturday 1 February 2014

Extra Scrapbook Day

An extra scrap-a-doo day was added today as I didn't do a project for this month. Hope to be able to start Heritage Series 2 next Saturday but we shall have to see how the week unfolds.
 
What a joy today to see the sun Most of the farm is waterlogged and the cattle turkeys and chickens are so fed up. We have an underground leak somewhere.....try to find it in all this wet. Not in the field though so will have to call out Highways.....

 Charlie has decided to eat 2 dinners tonight......Bob fed him then I came in and fed him, Salmon both times, yum yum Charlie says.
 
USPS shipment not arrived yet, supposed to be here before noon....BOO TO PARCELFORCE


No comments:

Post a Comment