I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Wednesday 8 January 2014

The day after yesterday.............


So much to do and no time to do it, the story of my life....
Due to illness over the past weeks and major family issues things will be on a slow burner for a while.
 
I am away at CHA from Thursday 9th till Wednesday 15th the following will apply.
The diary of events won't be updated until 19th January
On the farm will be updated on 21st January
Cooking will be resumed shortly
Wednesday Scrapbooking will resume on 22nd January
Heritage 2 will begin Saturday 8th February
Project weekends will resume on Saturday 5th April and Sunday 6th April
 
I will post up some pictures from CHA and there will be a review on Saturday 18th January
Happy crafting peeps.................

No comments:

Post a Comment