I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 16 December 2013

Baby Block Album

 
A lovey quick and easy little album to make.
A great present for Christmas.
 
 
 
 
Supply List
 
7 no 6x6 Medium weight chipboard Black
Pion Design: Sweet Baby 12x12 Double sided papers
2 no Baby Boy
1 no Tags
1 no Borders
1 no Cut out sheet
1 no A4 Black cardstock
Imaginarium Designs "Baby Boy"
2 meters Ribbon
1 no Prima Marketing; Say it in Chrystals, Fairy Rhymes
Ranger Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Ranger Perfect Medium : Clear
Ranger Adirondack Dabber: Pool
Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer: Ultra thick embossing enamel.








 
Kits available:
Boy
Girl
Christmas
Dad/Son
Mum/ Daughter

Kit to include the chipboard and 5 no Pion Design papers and the ribbon.
£9.99 plus p&p
 

No comments:

Post a Comment