I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Saturday 12 October 2013

Workshop with Clare Charvill

 
On Thursday 10th October, Clare our UK based Graphic 45 design team member, came and spent a whole day with us and we all made her fabulous super cute Zig Zag Album and for this we used Graphic 45 Typography
We had sooooooo much fun, Clare is a wonderful teacher and incredible designer.
We also had the chance to look at all her amazing projects past and present.
 






 
WOW
Fab work done by all
 
 



 
After a busy day at work, and lots of treats, Charlie is well and truly pooped!!!!
 
 
Do pop over to Clare's blog where you will find some wonderful inspiration.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment