I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Thursday 4 July 2013

In the Dog House

Sneak peeks.........
In the Dog House, an acrylic album in a box with loads of space for photos.
 
 
 
A huge supply list:
(all measurements are in inches)
 
12x12 Chipboard
11 no Graphic 45 12x12 double sided paper
Kaisercraft 61/2 x 61/2 paper pad
Best Creations 6x6 embossed paper pack
Best Creations 12x12 cut out sheet
Kaisercraft 12x12 sticker sheet
Kaisercraft journal tags
Kaisercraft acetate embellishment shapes
Kaisercraft rub-ons
Kaisercraft alphabet stamps
Acrylic 12x5 letters (Doghouse)
30 no co-ordinating cardstock 113/4 x 5 pages
Acrylic 12x5 sheet
17 no cardstock in co-ordinating colours
Petaloo leaves
Fab Scraps metal catch and brads
Ring Binders
Template
Pattern
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment