I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 18 February 2013

Catching up........and Heritage Album month 5

So far behind with my posts where to start.
I think an update on the Gypsy Caravan...the new one. A fab fab "flower power" caravan and I used Bo Bunny's Hello Sunshine. Of course its not finished yet but have a photo anyway
 
 
 
Everyone did so well in class with this project.
 
The heritage day month 5 was such fun, a kit with a choice of girl or boy. The Pion collection used was Play Time and the colours are gorgeous.
 
 
 
 
 
The blue boy page I am still working on. The kits will be up for sale by tomorrow evening.
 
Craft day on Saturday was such fun. This month we did a short project......how many times have you looked for a certain peel off and cant find the right one?........ so, we made a peel off holder.
 
Patterns for this project are available now.
 
 
 
The pattern is for 12 doublesided pockets.
 
For the demo I did 6 pockets and used the lovely new French Country papers from Graphic 45
This one I shall keep for my border peeloffs!
 
 
 
 
 
For the inside of the strap I used Guilders Paste, "Copper". The finish this gives is amazing.
 
You can adapt the pattern for any size or use, here are some more samples.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment