I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 14 January 2013

Heritage Album Month 4

Scrapping tight this month..............just (well nearly) finished on time.  A really great day in class and fantastic layouts created
Beautiful Pion Design "For Mother" collection was used. The photo theme this month is "wedding" and so I used a photo of my grandparents. A little tag with a mini pocket has been created so as to slide a copy of the marriage certificate in (if you have one that is) or keep 2 journaling tags.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Supply List:
 
Pion Design double sided papers - For Mother: Ranunculus, Boquet of Flowers, Cut out sheet
Kanban - 12x12 cardstock
Prima Marketing - flowers
Prima Marketing - adhisive gem border
Prima Marketing - gems
Creative Expressions - adhesive pearls
Creative Expressions - seam binding
Imaginarium Designs - chipboard heart picket fence
Ranger Dabber - Lemonade
Ranger Perfect Medium - clear
Cosmic Shimmer - Ultra thick embossing enamel
Beacon Adhisives - 3 in 1 advanced craft glue
 
Shop - lace border
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, 3 in 1 and Fabric Tac are really great for all projects and made by Beacon Adhesives.

    ReplyDelete