I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Thursday 25 October 2012

Bushel box

WOW!!
All finished and packed for Santa
 

A super project made using the pattern from Kathryn Krieger.
This fab little box is a great project to do for any use: Mini album, craft gooddies, a yummy food hamper, recipe cards, photo storage box, a toy box.....the list is endless and I can see I will be making lots just for me.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
List of ingredients:
Bushel Box Pattern
Greyboard
Kaisercraft "All is Bright" 12x12 pack
Kaisercraft "All is Bright" noteworthys
ArtQuest PPA
Beacon 3 in 1 adhesive
Christmas ribbon
Gems
Quickie glue pen
Hunkydory glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment