I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 19 October 2012

BSSS stand

Just a quickie... this is the stand at the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show last weekend. The stand looks great!
 

The table at the front was my demo table, to the left were stamps and 12x12 pads and collections. In the middle were Prima Marketing flowers and treasures, 8x8 and 6x6 pads, Claritystamps and Kaisercraft chipboard albums, drawers and  12x12 paper stackers. The far side were 12x12 Pion Design, Graphic 45, Bella and Kaisercraft acetate. Lastly at the far left were Imaginarium Designs phrases etc , more 12x12 pads, greyboard, Beacon 3 in 1 and PPA.
FAB!


No comments:

Post a Comment