I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 19 October 2012

"Beauty"

 
I really enjoyed doing this page as it is a picture of my Aunty and Godmother, isn't she beautiful.
 
I have used Pion Design 12x12 papers, Prima Marketing flowers and birdcage, Imaginarium Designs word, gold adirondack dabber, brushed curduroy/scattered straw distress inks, Creative Expressions lace, ribbon and gems, Hunkydory glitter and Beacon 3 in 1 adhesive.
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful Lay out .....inspirational, hoping to visit your shop real soon as I loved all the goodies you was selling at the show
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your lovely comment. Look forward to seeing you soon.

      Delete
  2. Wow this is amazing....we saw some of your samples when we came to the Kettering show the other week and me and my mom were totally inspired....and it's really strange because I just saw pion papers on another blog and thought how lovely they were.....another one for the Christmas list I think!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. The Pion Design papers are wonderful to work with and an excellent choice for Christmas.

      Delete