I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 13 July 2012

Tape and Adhesives

With scrapbook pages I do find I need a good adhesive, especially when sticking greyboard, metal embellishments and covering large areas. I have been sent the Beacon 3 in 1 adhesive to try out and it is really fabulous and dries clear. I can reccomend it for any project and I will deffinately be using it myself for my own projects. We will be stocking it in the shop very soon. We will also be stocking the American score tape in all widths and this should be here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment