I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Sunday 1 July 2012

On your Wedding Day



Such an elegant card. I made an 8 x 8 card from the A3 Crafters Companion, Centaura Pearl Ivory. Keep the bottom cut off as you can make another card from this. Then I covered the front with a matt 7.75" x 7.75" using Core'dinations . The borders, accents and motifs were Spellbinders, Lace doily and cut out of Crafters Companion Centaura pearl, ivory. 'On your wedding day' Claritystamp was used and to finish a beautiful Prima Marketing flower.
All of these items can be purchased from the shop



No comments:

Post a Comment