I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Friday 6 July 2012

The Great Outdoors Project

So, here is the cover page from our next project. We will be using a paper collection from Bo Bunny and Best Creation for this. All embellishments are either die cut or made from the pack. We will also run a workshop along side. The kits will be up for sale here and at the shop soon. (just as soon as the Pay Pal link is up)
Cover Page

Here is a sneak peek at page 4



This page will have 6 photos in the pocket.
If you wish to reserve a place for the workshop contact the shop
01604 810910
Great news the ustream cable has just arrived so one step closer to live workshops.


No comments:

Post a Comment