I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Monday 14 May 2012

Prima deadline looming

Ok so it is already the 14th May and the Prima Design Team Contest deadline of 15th is looming fast. As you can imagine I have been busy, busy, busy with my projects. I will be using this wedding card for one of my projects.




Products used:
Prima: 6"x 6" paper pads, Pixie Glen and Sweet Fairy
Hunkydory: Lovely in Lace, Mirri card, Pearlescent card, Diamond Sparkles: Butterfly Trails and Double sided tape
Crafters Companion:Centaura Pearl, Snow white,
Spellbinders: Ornate Artizan Tags and Accents
Spellbinders: Classic Scallop Hearts and Edgeabilities, Classic Petal
Spellbinders: Grand Impressabilities, Butterfly Garden
Claritystamp:
Ink: Adirondak
Ribbon and Flowers:Scotch Lodge Farm Shop
Bling: Artoz
Heaven Sends:Metal heart
Pinflair: Glue, Peel offs

All of the products used can be purchased from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment