I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Saturday 28 April 2012

Next "Pion" page

Here I chose the Pion "For Father" range. I just love the way all the blues and browns work together.
The photo is of my Dad's cousins.....isn't it fab?

It is really hard to choose which paper to use, especiallywhen both sides are so lovely.

Backing card: Kanban
Pion "For Father": Mans Suit
Pion "For Father": Old Cars
Paper doiley
Brown paper bag
Postcard from "Vintage Ad Gallery"
Creative Expressions: Micro beads
Prima: various flowers
Jones & Co: Buttons
Baler Twine
All of the items above were purchased from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop....... including the baler twine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment