I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Tuesday 13 March 2012

A great day ahead................

Time to set the shop up already. Today we have our Tuesday craft group from 10.00 till 13.00, run by Sam from Box of Delights. Sadly I will be in the kitchen cooking so have fun.................
Just to tempt you here is a card made with Graphic45 papers, want2scrap embelishments, Kanban card and the dies were spellbinders




The sentiment used is a Claritystamp and I called the project "Joy Forever". Here are some closeups of different aspects.




Simple to put together and send it to a very special person!

I am very excited today as my new blog theme will be up soon, it is fabulous. Sharon from Plumrose Lane has been fantastic, she is so talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment