I hope you enjoy my extra special blog from Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop. A mixture of inside and outdoor living. My farming lifestyle, my great shop, my beautiful garden, and my wonderful family........creating the dream with a little help from my faeries.


Tuesday 13 March 2012

Fabulous.......... New Look Blog

Well how fab is this? A Fab new design blog!!!! To all of you reading this, Plumrose Lane is the only way to go if you have, or are thinking of a blog. I have no words to express how happy I am with my new theme...............fab,fab,fab.
I would like to say a really big thank you to Sharon for taking this on and putting up with me (being a computer numpty and all) and thank you for being so talented................Ab Fab Blog all that is left now is to do it justice and blog often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment